How do I request public records from the City of Tavares?

In accordance with 2017-21, Laws of Florida / Statute 119, Florida
City of Tavares
201 E. Main St.
Tavares, FL 32778
Phone: 352-742-6209

Public records, City Council resolutions and ordinances, and other information can be requested by contacting the City Clerk’s Office at 352.742.6209 or email Susie Novack, City Clerk, at Many documents are already available online in our Document and Archive Centers.

  • The City Clerk’s office is available to assist you with your public records requests.  To expedite your request, please visit the City Clerk’s office, 2nd floor, Tavares City Hall, 201 E Main Street, call 352.742.6279 or 352.742.6209, or Email City Clerk
  • Police Department public records requests should be submitted to Michelle Taylor. Email Michelle Taylor, phone at 352.742.6200, or mail/visit 911 Gateway Drive, Tavares, Florida 32778.
  • To obtain the City of Tavares Police Officers’ Pension Trust Fund and City of Tavares Firefighters’ Pension Trust Fund please Email Foster and Foster, Inc.

Show All Answers

1. How do I request public records from the City of Tavares?
2. How can I speak at the Tavares City Council Meetings?
3. How do I get appointed to City Boards or Committees?
4. When do City Council Seats expire? When does Tavares hold elections to fill open seats?