- SeeClickFix is a free downloadable app for your cell phone to report non-emergency issues to City Hall, like potholes, broken street lights, or code enforcement issues.
- SeeClickFix uses GPS data to pinpoint the location of the request.
- Simply take a photo with your phone of the issue and hit submit.
- Once a request has been submitted, the request is then automatically routed to the correct department and then the correct city worker to repair, correct, and address the issue.
- Residents receive updates on the status of their submittal and the issue being addressed.
Watch Youtube video at https://youtu.be/4sZzC-hN6Jo