Marina, Fuel Dock, Transient Dock
The Seaplane Base/Marina offers ethanol-free 90 octane marine fuel and 100 octane low lead aviation fuel for sale at market prices.
How do I fuel?
- For fueling assistance, please call 352-742-6267 or visit the City Prop Shop at 150 East Ruby Street, Tavares, FL 32778
- Fuel Dock is located east of the marina and west of the transient dock (see photo).
When can I fuel?
- Fueling is available seven days a week from 9 am until 5:00 pm
- Closed Mondays & Tuesdays, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, and Thanksgiving)
Lake Dora and the marina are premier destinations located in the Downtown Waterfront Entertainment District where you can find art, history, hotels, and restaurants.
Where can I dock my boat or seaplane if just visiting during the day?
Visitor transient boats and seaplanes are welcome. Free (for day use) and open to the public the “visitor transient seaplane and boat dock” is located east of the marina and west of the Pavilion on the Lake (see photo). Overnight use is subject to fees below (no long-term docking at the transient dock).
How do I get a Boat Slip in the City Marina?
Boat slip availability is subject to the attached policy adopted by the City Council. For assistance, please call 352-742-6267 or visit the Prop Shop at 150 East Ruby Street, Tavares, FL 32778 email SeaplaneBase@Tavares.org
- 50/30/15 amp electric
- Potable Water
- Waste Pump out (Pump out $15)
- Fuel ethanol-free 93 octane marine fuel and 100 octane low lead aviation fuel for sale at market prices
Docking Fees Marina Rate Schedule
Wet slips monthly (12-month rate – verified City of Tavares resident)
- 25’ slip: $180/mo.
- 30’ slip: $215/mo.
- 35’ slip: $260/mo.
Wet slips monthly (12-month rate – non-resident)
- 25’ slip: $198/mo.
- 30’ slip: $236.50/mo.
- 35’ slip: $286/mo.
Wet slips weekly (7-day) All slips: $125/wk.
Wet slip overnight all slips: $30/night
Pump out $15
- State sales tax applies to all dockage fees
- Vessel Storage Lease Agreement must be signed by the vessel's registered owner
- Liveaboards are not permitted