Marina, Fuel Dock, Transient Dock
Lake Dora and the marina are premier destinations and located in the Downtown Waterfront Entertainment District where you can find art, history, hotels, and restaurants.
The Seaplane Base/Marina offers ethanol-free 90 octane marine fuel and 100 octane low lead aviation fuel for sale at market prices.
The Seaplane Base/Marina also offers 80 slips available for monthly rental (20 Commercial and 60 non-commercial). Further information on boat slip rentals can be obtained by calling the Tavares Seaplane Base/Marina at 352-742-6267.
How do I fuel?
- For fueling assistance, please call 352-742-6267 or visit the City Prop Shop at 150 East Ruby Street, Tavares, FL 32778
- Fuel Dock has ethanol-free 90 octane marine fuel and 100 octane low lead aviation fuel.
- Fuel Dock is located east of the marina and west of the transient dock (see photo).
Where can I dock my boat or seaplane if just visiting during the day?
Visitor transient boats and seaplanes are welcome. Free (for day use) and open to the public the “visitor transient seaplane and boat dock” is located east of the marina and west of the Pavilion on the Lake (see photo). Overnight use subject to fees below (no long-term docking at the transient dock).
How do I get a Boat Slip in the City Marina?
Boat slip availability is subject to the attached policy adopted by the City Council. For assistance, please call 352-742-6267 or visit the Prop Shop at 150 East Ruby Street, Tavares, FL 32778 email SeaplaneBase@Tavares.org
- 50/30/15 amp electric
- Potable Water
- Waste Pump out (Pump out $15)
- Fuel ethanol-free 93 octane marine fuel and 100 octane low lead aviation fuel for sale at market prices
Docking Fees Marina Rate Schedule
Wet slips monthly (12-month rate – verified City of Tavares resident)
- 25’ slip: $180/mo.
- 30’ slip: $215/mo.
- 35’ slip: $260/mo.
Wet slips monthly (12-month rate – non-resident)
- 25’ slip: $198/mo.
- 30’ slip: $236.50/mo.
- 35’ slip: $286/mo.
Wet slips weekly (7-day) All slips: $125/wk.
Wet slip overnight all slips: $30/night
Pump out $15
- State sales tax applies to all dockage fees
- Vessel Storage Lease Agreement must be signed by the vessel's registered owner
- Liveaboards are not permitted