Submit Citizen Service Requests with SeeClickFix
The City partners with SeeClickFix to provide faster and more convenient options for our citizens to submit service requests.
Starting December 2020, the City of Tavares, America’s Seaplane City implemented SeeClickFix. This is a mobile and web-based app allowing citizens to request services from city staff and report non-emergency issues within the city’s jurisdiction.
The app is free and gives citizens the ability to provide staff with pictures, videos and detailed descriptions. It also provides valuable tools to get the city to operate more efficiently and effectively.
SeeClickFix provides status updates on the progress of all service requests, not just the ones they report. The app has the capability to keep the public in the loop on what is going on in the city with updates tailored to specific areas or issues of interest.
SeeClickFix Tavares is being used by the Police Department Code Enforcement, Public Works, Marina & Seaplane Base, and Utilities Department.
This app can be used for the following issues:
- Waste/recycling issues within the city.
- Maintenance of city-maintained roads and signs.
- Parks and facilities.
- Code enforcement issues.
- Illegal dumping of trash or harmful liquids.
- Problems with city-owned or maintained infrastructure.
- Landscaping maintenance at city-owned properties.
- Maintenance of city-owned sidewalks.
- Tree-related issues on city property.
The following issues are not supported by the app or are outside city jurisdiction:
- Emergency police, fire, and medical services.
- Maintenance of properties owned by other government agencies or private property.
- Issues related to Duke Energy or SECO electric utilities.
The app is available for download on Android (Google Play) and iPhone (App Store) Please remember SeeClickFix Tavares is only for non-emergency issues within Tavares. For emergencies, please call 911. Issues not serviced by the City of Tavares will be redirected to the appropriate department or outside entity.
We hope you all take the time to download this app and be part of Tavares success.
If you ever have questions about our wonderful city, don’t hesitate to contact City Hall at 352-742-6209 or email Mark O’Keefe at email@example.com.
There are now two easy and fast options to submit a service request.
- On-line -- Type in the address or drag the red pointer to the service request location on the map provided and then click Next.
- SeeClickFix Mobile App -- With the App, you can easily notify the City of any non-emergency service request, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week directly from your mobile phone. It's free to download on your iOS or Android device.
For emergency issues contact Police Dispatch at 352-343-2101
For any other issues, submit them online using the form or call 352-742-6902
SeeClickFix is a public application - the description entered on your request will be visible to the public. Your display name will also be visible unless you choose the option to submit as Anonymous. Your email address will never be publicly displayed.